- I'm based in Ireland, Europe.
- My avocado stone carvings are eco and vegan friendly. I use 100% natural materials. No plastic is used in the making or shipping of my products.
- I accept Paypal and credit card payments.
- I keep my Instagram account @avocadostonefaces (see web version here) up to date with upcoming shop updates and works in progress. To follow me on Instagram you will need to download the Instagram app on a smart phone and make an account. You won't be able to follow/interact on the web version.
- I don't take custom orders. I occasionally ask for suggestions on my Instagram site so feel free to tell me your ideas there! I'm afraid I can't promise any design to any individual person.
- I add items to my shop whenever they are finished, and all items are ready to be shipped within 1-4 days.
- Discount/coupon codes can only be applied at the point of sale. I cannot refund the difference if you haven't entered the code at the appropriate time.
- I ship worldwide and offer only registered shipping to ensure the safe arrival of your order. (Tracking provided).
- I use the Irish postal system 'An Post.' You can check your tracking number here.
- I will always strive to ship items within 1 - 4 days after an order is received. I can't ship items on weekends, bank holidays or national holidays.
- I ship to the address provided by the customer at checkout. Please make sure that your information is entered correctly. If, after checking out you realise you have made a mistake, contact me ASAP! (email@example.com) Bear in mind that I may ship your item by the working day. I cannot make a refund if the parcel fails to arrive due to inaccurate shipping details having been provided. If the parcel arrives back to me, I will contact the customer and offer to ship it again. The customer will have to cover shipping charges if their shipping information had been entered incorrectly the first time.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES (based on average previous experiences, these estimates cannot be guaranteed):
To Ireland: Within a week.
To Europe: Less than a week to 2 weeks.
To Eastern USA / Canada: 1 - 2 weeks.
To Mid and Western USA / Canada: 2 weeks or more.
To Australia: 2 weeks or more.
To everywhere else: Some packages have arrived to Asia within a week before, but others have taken longer. I haven't posted anything to South America yet, so I don't know!
- All avocado stone carvings are packaged in a handmade gift box. I use natural materials to fill the remaining space in the gift box. These materials vary depending on what I have available.
- My packaging is made with 100% recycled paper materials. I never use plastic. In rare cases (once the parcel has left my hands) a postal worker might take it upon themselves to add some plastic tape to the parcel. Unfortunately this is out of my control and I sincerely apologise if it happens.
- Customers outside the EU may have to pay customs fees on imported items. Customs fees are decided upon by the government of the receiving country and 100% of the money from the fees goes to that government. I have no input or control in this matter.
- Some customers ask if I can write incorrect information on the customs docket in order to avoid excess customs charges. I cannot agree to do this as it is considered mail fraud to falsify a customs form. I could face huge penalties for doing so.
- If you are unhappy for any reason, please contact me within a week of receiving your order.
- Customers seeking refunds must return the item to me in its original, undamaged condition within 90 days before a refund will be issued. I do not offer reimbursements for return shipping or custom fees.
- My avocado stone carvings are intended for adult collectors. Many of my carvings are very small and may pose the threat of a choking hazard to children and pets. Please store them and gift them responsibly.
- Please note that avocado stones, like chocolate and grapes, are regarded as toxic for dogs and other animals. For larger animals (dogs and cats) ingesting the avocado stone may make them sick, but for smaller animals (rabbits and other rodents) it might prove fatal. From my experience, most seem to know this by instinct, but take care to keep figurines and pendants out of reach of all pets.
HANDLING AND CARE
- General wear and tear may occur if wearing the avocado stone art piece as a pendant. Perfume or other chemicals on the skin may alter or damage the natural finish on the stone.
- I provide detailed care instructions with each order, please contact me if you have mislaid yours and I can email them to you.
Thanks for reading my shop policies!